Monday, August 25, 2014

The Bacon, Egg, and Tomato Arrabiata Ramen at Totto Ramen 51: Go Get It Now!

I finally was able to try Totto Ramen's second location and if their B.E.T. Arrabiata Ramen is any indication of how good their other bowls are.  I'm sold!  The new location is more spacious, has more seating, and seems to be less of a wait than their original spot a block away.

On my visit I tried the B.E.T. (Bacon, egg, and tomato) Arriabiata ramen, an Italian inspired ramen with thick cut bacon, a tomato-broth, fresh basil, and copius amounts of Parmesan cheese.  The cheesy broth is super rich and coats the noodles well, and the soft poached egg adds even more body to the soup.

I usually scoff at cross-over/fusion ramen dishes but this one was delicious!  Go get it now since it's only a seasonal flavor.


Totto Ramen (2nd location)
464 West 51st
New York, NY
(646) 596-9056

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog