Friday, May 18, 2012

Quick NYC Lunch: More Good Eats from Food Gallery 32 in Koreatown!

I was in Koreatown on 32nd st for lunch one day and stopped by one of my new favorite spots for grabbing a quick, cheap meal in the city...Food Gallery 32!  I had been to Biang Dang for their chicken leg over rice but today switched it up and felt like getting some Katsu (maybe one day I will actually get some Korean food hahaha).

Pastel mainly serves Katsu (fried pork or chicken cutlets) served with rice.  Theirs comes with gravy, Japanese style coleslaw, pickled ginger, corn, and Jalapenos for a little kick.  It's also served with white rice and miso soup.


Here's what they serve, with prices listed.  My tonkatsu (pork cutlet) was 8.99.  
The omelet rice looked delicious as well!



Food Gallery 32
11 W 32nd St
(between Broadway & 5th Ave) New YorkNY 10001


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog